About KIPP Bay Area Public Schools
KIPP is a non-profit network of 224 college-preparatory, public charter schools across the country educating early childhood, elementary, middle, and high school students. KIPP schools are united by a common mission, a commitment to excellence, and a belief that if we help children develop the academic and character strengths they need for college and choice-filled lives, they will be able to build a better tomorrow for themselves, for their communities, and for us all.
There are currently 15 KIPP schools across the Bay Area educating nearly 6,000 students in East Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, San Lorenzo, San Jose, and Redwood City and supporting over 3,000 alumni around the country.
The Recruitment Associate helps ensures that all students at KIPP have access to high-quality educators.With the Talent Team, the Recruitment Associate
- Lead cultivation efforts by generating leads and reaching out to high-quality teachers.
- Develop relationships with prospective talent that yield lasting results; serve as a compelling ambassador of KIPP Bay Area Public Schools in a variety of settings, from 1:1
conversationswith prospects to attending relevant career fairs.
- Spearhead opportunities for prospective talent to become familiar with KIPP Bay Area Public Schools’ mission, values, growth plans, and schools.
- Conduct initial screens with prospective candidates in a friendly, efficient, and rigorous manner that leads to a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- Coordinate logistics for events, travel, job postings, and interview experiences.
- A deep passion for social justice and equity for all children; believes that all students can achieve at the highest levels, regardless of demography
- Personable, organized, and goal oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence, initiative, and leadership skills
- Flexibility, with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate a high level of responsibility and multiple priorities
- Results-oriented team player who is dedicated to getting the job done
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to KIPP Bay Area Public Schools’ mission and values
We are dedicated to you and your family's well-being! KIPP offers a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and transportation benefits. Although KIPP does not post salary scales, we are happy to walk candidates through the compensation package.
Questions? Email Dave Bress at firstname.lastname@example.org
KIPP Bay Area Schools does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, national origin or ancestry, cultural background, religious creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital/registered domestic partner status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, primary language, citizenship or immigration status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
The mission of KIPP Bay Area Schools is to operate high-achieving public schools in educationally underserved communities, developing in our students the knowledge, skills, and character essential to thrive in college, shape their futures, and positively impact the world.