Insurance Verification Coordinator
Pursue your passion and fulfill your purpose at KidsCare! KidsCare Home Health is a multi-award-winning organization who was most recently recognized as a 2021 U.S. Top Workplace. As an award-winning organization, we are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals who will embrace the KidsCare core values. If you are looking to be a part of a company whose culture is rooted in the C.A.R.E of others please review the opportunity below and be sure to visit our website at https://kidscarehomehealth.com/careers-overview/ for a full listing of our open positions.
We are adding an Insurance Verification Coordinator to our team! The position will be in-person in our Dallas, TX office. As an Insurance Verification Coordinator, you will support our kiddos, their families and our clinical team by ensuring that therapy services are obtained through maintaining open lines of consistent communication with all involved parties. We are willing to train individuals with the desire to learn!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all incoming referrals timely.
- Verify all referral information is complete and accurate, then confirm client eligibility is current
- Enter new clients in KanTime & Referral Report
- Verify patient benefits based on plan guidelines
- Be cognizant of private insurance terms and be able to effectively communicate that to our families
- Contact families regarding their availability for treatment, special requests & status of therapist staffing.
- Maintain accurate and current communication documentation in KanTime and Rosters.
- Staff new clients by coordinating with therapist in the appropriate geographic area and experience.
- Maintain all processing workflow and all aspects required to initiate therapy services.
- Create and scan electronic documentation to KanTime and create client charts.
- Maintain open communication with families, therapists and physicians regarding delays.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, & procedures & report unsafe activity to your supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by office manager.
- 0 – 1 year of Medical/Healthcare or administrative experience
- Specific data entry systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); combination of education and 1 year of experience
- Ability to read & write in simple correspondence with effective public speaking in small groups, required in more than one language.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, & divide with simple two-digit numbers
- Ability to interpret instruction with the ability to solve practical problems with a variety of concrete variables
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, record keeping & routine database activity
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commitment to ownership
- Results oriented
- Ethical with high personal integrity
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
- Clean Drug Screening
- Personality Assessment - Along with submitting your resume, we ask that you kindly take a quick personality assessment. You can access this assessment by copying and pasting the following link into a new tab. The personality assessment is time-sensitive, so please complete it as soon as possible. https://take.surveys.ci/s/z1Ydp6jS50/59506
KidsCare currently offers the following benefits to our eligible team members:
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee of the Quarter/Year Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work from Home days
Established in 2003, we are a pediatric home health agency serving children with special needs across the country. Our focus is on nursing, speech, physical, and occupational therapy as well as providing case management for children up to 18 years of age. Founded upon the principle that patient care/therapy is most effective when it is one-on-one, set in a familiar environment and includes family member and caregiver involvement, the organization has grown from its original roots in Dallas Texas to a multi-state operation. Regardless of this growth, however, our original commitment of providing quality health care to every child and family serviced as never changed.