Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
KidsCare Home Health is an ethical, therapist owned and operated home health company seeking to immediately hire Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists to fill PRN, Part-Time, and Full-Time positions in multiple locations. We provide therapy services to children with special needs in the comfort of their own homes. If you have a passion for working with pediatrics and making a difference in your community, while enjoying work-life balance, KidsCare is the place for you!
At KidsCare our leadership team recognizes the hard work and dedication of our therapists by promoting from within and have added leadership roles that come with minimal stress levels. We have also redesigned our mentorship programs so that everyone gets the guidance they are looking for; your success is our focus!
What Sets Us Apart:
- Therapist Owned/Operated – We understand your challenges firsthand.
- Work Life Balance – Choose your caseload size based on your lifestyle needs.
- Ethically Centered – Our clients and therapists are our top priority.
- Create Your Own Schedule – Choose patients and treatment times
Benefits: Offered based on eligibility and employment status
- Auto Allowance
- Company Car
- 401 K
- Professional Development Fund
- Health Insurance
- Productivity and Holiday Bonuses
- Reliable Car and Auto Insurance
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
- Clean Drug Screening Current Speech Language Pathology License
Join the team that C.A.R.E.s and supports your success daily!
Pay: $50-$60 per visit. Rates are based on skill set and experience