Brand Marketing Intern
We’re on the lookout for a bright and ambitious individual who values well-crafted creative and solid strategy to join KAYAK’s EMEA Brand Marketing team as a Brand Marketing Intern, helping coordinate campaign development across our key European markets.
This position is based in our Berlin office, joining KAYAK’s pool of international creative and strategic talent.
You’ll report to a Brand Manager and assist them with campaign coordination across KAYAK’s in-house creative, production and media teams; while proactively sharing market research and strategic insights with the wider Brand Marketing team.
During the internship, you’ll be helping to:
- produce and deliver KAYAK’s brand campaigns (with focus on TV)
- manage asset localisation
- write creative briefs
- review creative concepts
- build strategies to amplify campaigns across channels
- coordinate internal teams across offices/ timezones
- manage finances
- share strategic insights
- find external suppliers
This is a full-time, paid internship based in KAYAK’s super-trendy and always-friendly Berlin office, where you’ll work alongside software engineers, localisation specialists, a growing marketing team and a few office dogs. The position will start in June (or as soon as possible) for an initial period of at least 3 months, with scope to extend.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- preferably completing (or recently gained) a Bachelor or Master’s-level degree in business, marketing, communications or advertising
- fluent in business English (fluency or knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- agile and energetic, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- able to spot details without missing the bigger picture
- proud of being organised
- a team player: collaborative, open-minded and respectful
- well-travelled (or with hopes to someday be!)
- eager for a challenge
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc.