Market Manager Argentina
We are currently seeking a Market Manager who will be at the center of our activities in Argentina, establishing KAYAK business and coordinating business development, ad sales, product, PR & Marketing & affiliates activities.
This position will be remotely based in Buenos Aires, and involves traveling. The Market Manager will report to and be supported by the Country Manager of Argentina, who holds the market responsibility.
Please submit all applications in English.
- Build business relationships with partners in flight, hotel, car rental and others
- Coordinate new business deals (performance and branding) and evaluation of existing deals in conjunction Country Manager
- Prospect and manage affiliate partners, bringing efficient traffic to KAYAK
- Prospect and manage barters, content partnerships and any kind of alliances that leverages business
- Prospect and Manage Kayak LATAM's sale of advertising placements to new and existing partners
- Identify gaps & maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation
- Help coordinating localization efforts and optimization of the local KAYAK site, with our central IT, quality management and marketing departments, to provide the best user experience possible
- Work along with Commercial and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for Argentinian Market
- Help managing the local PR agency and coordinate PR efforts; act as a representative of the brand in the market, supported by the Country Manager of Argentina & LATAM Marketing Manager
- Sinergy with other Country and Sales Managers to identify and enhance synergies between markets
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of Argentinian online environment (Background in Travel is a plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill is a must (Advanced Excel is a plus)
- Native Spanish speaker & excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Relevant experience in online industry; knowledge of marketing and tracking
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and remotely
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to effectively liaison with both internal technical teams and senior members of KAYAK
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Travel requirement: 30%
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Day off on your birthday
- 4 week paid vacations
- No stupid meetings & Flexible hours
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.