Automotive Service Technician - 310S
Automotive Service Technician – Kamloops, BC
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented, retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
• Successful completion of Red Seal certification or Apprentice Automotive Service Technician - Minimum 2nd year
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
• Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
• Valid class G driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.