Automotive Service Technician - Red Seal
Automotive Service Technician – Red Seal
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Automotive Service Technician to join our busy location in Regina, SK. In this role, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
• Successful completion of Red Seal certification.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
• Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
• Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
• Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
• A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
• A very competitive salary
• A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
• A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
• Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive