Accounts Payable (Part-time)
This is a part-time position, with a contract of 3-months.
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
The A/P, eform data entry role is responsible to process timely and accurate non-payroll account payments to individuals, customers and vendors. This includes receiving, verifying, and entering vendor / customer invoices through the AP workflow process.
Accounts Payable invoices entry and payment process
- Review invoices for potential errors, discrepancies and proper authorization.
- Ensure invoices are accurately entered into the workflow system.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
- Provide support to all field locations.
- Correspond with Kal Tire locations within AP workflow process
- Ensure First Class customer service is provided to all Kal Tire locations, vendors and customers.
- Minimum 1 year Accounts Payable or related experience
- Prior experience in an office environment is desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Upbeat positive attitude.
- Contributes to a team atmosphere
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of general Accounting procedures
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Accounting / business related classes desirable
- Overtime as required
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.