Auto Service Technician
Automotive Service Technician – 310S or apprentice
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of 310S certification or currently pursuing apprenticeship with experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid class G driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.