Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of this very busy position include collections as well as administrative functions of the receivables, retread, inventory and invoicing processes. In addition, this position performs a number of general office duties.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· Extensive office experience working independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven and substantial experience with account collections including small claims courts and liens.
· Demonstrated experience working with a variety of software programs. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
· Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills are a must.
· Experience in an administrative support function an asset.
· Contribute to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Valid driver’s licence.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.