Business Systems Analyst, Tire Management
The Business Systems Analyst, Tire Management ensures that Kal Tire’s Tire Management System (TOMS) is aligned with Kal Tire’s business needs and is operating effectively, supported appropriately and managed cost-effectively. This position requires a broad understanding of Kal Tire’s Mining Services business processes, the Infor EAM application suite and works closely with the TOMS business teams, the Information Services team and external vendors to solve complex business and system problems. The Business Systems Analyst provides day-to-day coordination of support activities, enhancement requests and project tasks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and maintain the Infor EAM (TOMS) solution roadmap.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize, and coordinate the resolution of IS incidents and problems.
- Manage the SLA’s with vendors and service providers to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Manage the escalation process for major system issues.
- Manage and participate in small to medium sized projects.
- Execute the implementation of changes, enhancements, and upgrades of the Infor EAM software.
- Coordinate and participate in all types of testing and quality assurance activities.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with vendors, service providers, and working group members.
- Support the development of key metrics for tracking the performance of the TOMS solution.
- Configure and manage TOMS systems according to business and technical requirements.
- Represent TOMS in the Change Advisory Board meetings to ensure all changes are tested, documented and approved.
- Minimum 4 years of systems / applications experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience managing external vendors and service providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting problem solving and analytical skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Infor EAM or similar large, complex enterprise systems
- Linux administration would be an asset.
- Proven ability to learn new systems and solutions quickly.
- Cognos reporting abilities would be an asset.
- Experience working with Oracle database tools for troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Post-secondary graduate with a degree, diploma or certificate in computer science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!