Senior Corporate Recruiter
Reporting to the Supervisor, Recruitment, the Senior Corporate Recruiter is responsible for planning and delivery of all professional search solutions across all lines of business in the Vernon Office. This will be achieved through the development of detailed search strategy, marketing campaigns and top-tier service delivery.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter advises and assists other recruitment team members in the development of search strategy, program management and relationship development with internal stakeholders within Kal Tire’s Vernon Office.
- Plan and deliver the full recruitment cycle process for professional to Manager level searches across all lines of business in the Vernon Office.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure a fluid and consistent hiring process is achieved.
- Identify vacancy requirements, review job specifications, qualifications and skills.
- Collaborate with Core HR in reviewing role profiles for all open searches.
- Create a defined go-to market strategy for all searches.
- Provide regular updates of search progress to stakeholders and leadership teams through search reports and formal progress updates.
- Maintain active communication with passive and active candidates to develop a qualified pipeline for current and future hiring opportunities.
- Build and maintain a network through industry contacts, association memberships, community groups etc. for the purpose of building brand awareness, career opportunities and referrals.
- Build partnerships with educational institutions and professional associations to help drive the corporate recruitment program forward.
Interview & Selection Process
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment process to ensure successful hiring requirements are achieved including pre-screening, interviewing, short listing, referencing, and offer presentation.
- Liaise with hiring managers to schedule and coordinate interviews for final vetting and selection.
- Manage and maintain applicant tracking system for recruitment and candidate management.
- Contact all applicants to inform them of the status of their employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Review tracking of recruitment metrics to identify success factors, costs and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform ad hoc special projects as assigned.
- Act as key liaison and first point of contact for new team members to ensure all needs are met in order to function in their roles.
- Coach and support managers in the use of onboarding tools for new hires to achieve a positive candidate experience.
- A minimum of 5 years corporate recruitment experience, preferably in a large organization.
- Previous experience working in a professional search environment, with preference for retained search firm.
- Demonstrated experience placing top professionals in remote locations or smaller city centre is considered an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and build solutions to unique problems.
- Demonstrated skills in recruitment and selection across a wide variety of industries specifically: accounting & finance, technology and corporate business services.
- Advanced level interviewing skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of hiring managers and offer the appropriate options, solutions and resolutions required.
- Knowledge of the ethical practices and guidelines of federal and provincial legislation as it relates to recruitment (eg. Human Rights, Labor Codes, Privacy).
- University / College education in Commerce, Business Management, Marketing Engineering, Computer Science or other appropriate field preferred.
- CPHR designation considered an asset.
- Occasional travel when required.
- Attendance required for some evening and weekend recruitment events.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!