Journeyman Automotive Service Technician ($33 to $38/hr)
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal) to join our busy location in Lethbridge, AB. The wage range would be between $33 to $38/hr with possible relocation costs covered only with limitations.
You will be primarily responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced retail environment which includes front-end brakes, wheel alignment, suspension work etc. You will follow safety procedures as a part of every decision and directly report to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certified with Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- CVIP certified is an asset.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and a strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers
- Competitive wages between $35 to $38 based on experience, extended group health benefits, and RRSP matching program
- An accelerated training program will be provided
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
- A culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.”