Mechanic / Automotive Service Technician
Kal Tire is hiring an experience Automotive Service Technician to join one of our fast-paced, Mississauga, Ontario locations. As the ideal candidate, you are Red Seal certified and have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance. You are customer service oriented, enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment and you thrive in achieving excellence in quality and service.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of providing excellence in customer service.
- You hold a Red Seal Automotive Service Technician provincially recognized ticket. Foreman/CVIP/OPP certification is considered an asset.
- You can confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a wide variety of vehicles and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Competitive wage, benefits and RRSP matching programs while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Profit Sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Access to the technology and tools in order to work efficiently and provide a positive experience for our customers.