Accounts Payable - Data Entry
The A/P – Data Entry role is responsible for all duties related to processing timely and accurate non-payroll account payments to individuals, customers and vendors. This includes receiving, verifying, and entering vendor / customer invoices, travel reimbursements, expense reports and other accounting transactions.
Accounts Payable invoices entry and payment process
- Review invoices for potential errors, discrepancies and proper authorization.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Ensure invoices and expense reports are entered into the system.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
Coordination of miscellaneous payments and requests
- Prepare and post adhoc invoices
- Respond to requests from all Kal Tire entities.
- Meet requirements and timelines specific to each entity.
- Assist ALL Vernon Office departments.
- Provide support to all field locations.
- Investigate payment issues while following corporate A/P policies and procedures.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Ensure First Class customer service is provided to all Kal Tire locations, vendors and customers.
- Minimum 2 year Accounts Payable or related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Upbeat positive attitude.
- Contributes to a team atmosphere
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of general Accounting procedures
- Grade 12