Entry Level Management Trainee
A career with Kal Tire means the chance to grow to your full potential and do rewarding work with a team who cares. It's a philosophy and culture that's kept us growing for more than 60 years.
Get Skilled for Success. We'll Drive - You Steer
Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. Kal Tire’s Management Trainee Program is an opportunity to become the next generation of Certified Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers. We are looking for people who are eager to take on new challenges and interested in expanding their managerial knowledge.
Our career development program is designed with your career growth in mind. You will get your hands dirty working alongside certified technicians, while learning every aspect of operating a successful Kal Tire location. Through hard work, dedication to constant learning, collaboration with peers and an unwavering focus on your ultimate goals, you will grow your best career with us.
WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
- Work hard, Play hard mentality - you WILL be rewarded
YOU HAVE FOR US:
- You bring 2+ years of direct management and/or supervisory experience and are confident in the customer service industry
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift
- You bring experience in taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection
- Committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace atmosphere
- Adheres to policies to ensure safety and environmentally responsible workplace
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Dedicated to learning through hands-on training and development
- Ability to travel by company vehicle to neighbouring locations to conduct business
- Grade 12 or GED
- Previous knowledge and experience in retail and/or the automotive industry
- Previous management experience servicing local and neighbouring markets also an asset
Get ready to kick start your career!