Bilingual (English/French) Administrator
BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/FRENCH) ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator is responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll for the mine site or branch location. They will assist the Site Supervisor or branch with customer reporting, safety documentation and training documentation for site personnel. As part of their administrative duties, they will monitor inventory, vehicle fleet and equipment as well as generate all general correspondence for customers as required.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Assist the manager in preparing the monthly Kal Tire Health and Safety reporting documents in a timely manner.
- Assist with the inspection of the shop and completion of the necessary documentation as requested.
- Understand the customer specific, and Kal Tire Health and Safety policies, standards, and culture and role models the expected behaviors at all times.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of environmental goals and objectives.
Training & Development
- Understand the training requirements of the site specific training and certification needed by the team, knows whom to reach (within the customer’s organization) and coordinates getting team members set up for training in a timely manner.
- Document and updates customer specific training and Career Track binders in a timely and organized manner.
- Ensure the Site Manager and others as applicable are aware of the training and security passes required of team members assisting with site coverage, and forwards site specific training documents to the Site Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist the Site Manager with providing the customer with accurate reporting of inventory, tire efficiency and safety statistics in a timely and organized manner.
- Communicate with peers, superiors and the customer in a respectful manner at all times.
- Follow up on purchase orders, errors and problems regarding product or service supplied or requested in a timely manner, and ensure billing is done promptly to ensure the timely recovery of accounts receivable.
- Initiate and follows up on requisitions to the customer for support equipment and resources as required utilizing their established protocols.
Standard of Service
- Ensure payroll is accurately recorded and on time in the PeopleSoft payroll system.
- Provide a prompt and professional response to requests for information from customers and fellow Kal Tire workers on a consistent basis being respectful of mutual goals, conflicting priorities and competition for scarce resources.
Policies and Procedures
- Understand the procurement policies and procedures of the customer and ensure the billing is in compliance with standards at all times.
- Follow generally accepted accounting policies and practices as it relates to accounts receivable.
- Follow Kal Tire policies and procedures with respect to Accounts Payable to ensure the proper authority is used to purchase goods or services and ensure the timely and accurate payment of our suppliers.
Purchasing and Distribution
- Understand the Kal Tire inventory ordering and delivery process and work with the Site Manager and the Inside Sales Coordinator to facilitate the prompt delivery of product to site with the correct documentation.
- Understand the KINS inventory system, and ensures product is properly received and billed out utilizing this system.
Retread & Repairing
- Ensure paperwork accompanying tires to be repaired, is properly completed and that the necessary material gate passes are available for their removal from site in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience preferably in the tire, mining and / or manufacturing industries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent spelling, writing and grammatical skills in both French and English.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer experience particularly with the use of spreadsheets.
- Ability to present information in forms, tables and spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to identify and resolve problems, under pressure.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Motivated, self-starter who can find solutions.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Good questioning and listening skills.
- High School Diploma plus office administration training.
HOW TO APPLY
If you a feel ready to make an impact, please express your interest and apply today!
Posting Date: Oct 7, 2021