Kal Tire is seeking an OTR Technician to join our busy team in Stoney Creek.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits including extended health, dental, vision long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A strong and growing team with over 260 locations across Canada
About the Role:
- Health and Safety is paramount in everything we do; actively participate in Kal Tire’s Journey to Zero
- Deliver your best customer service experience every time to every customer
- Perform all operational and technical skills regarding tires replacement, repair, and management of passenger, truck, farm, industrial and OTR tires
What you bring:
- You enjoy creating and building long term customer relationships
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative, and supportive workplace
- OTR service training and certifications
- Valid drivers licence
- Ability to complete a criminal record check
Full Time 40/hrs week
- Monday - Saturday
Within the hours of:
- 8am - 5pm
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and offer a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.