Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to join our team in the Cross-functional Support position at our office in Vernon. The Cross-functional Support role provides various support to various departments and functions throughout the Vernon Office.
- Provide support coverage for all departments within the Vernon Office
- Responsible for administrative support, processes incoming correspondence, handling inquiries, coding purchase requisitions, directing forms for signature and processing as required.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Perform data entry.
- Special duties as required, including the handling of confidential and non-routine information.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong Attention to detail skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 3 years administration experience.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Overtime when required.
- Switchboard experience considered an asset.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.