Front Counter Sales
Front Counter Sales Representative - Prince George, BC
We are hiring Full Time Front Counter Sales Representatives that can provide excellent customer service as front counter salespeople.
You will demonstrate strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. Your positive attitude for willingness to get cross-trained, and desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately you will ensure that all our customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven ability in an inside sale and/or counter sales environment; can provide product knowledge information to customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- Ability to provide detailed pricing terms and prepare and present customer quotations.
- Efficient and detail orientated data entry skills are required to enter appointments and orders into POS/internal systems.
- Able to give consistent and effective customer feedback to the store management team on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of building trusting relationships with the retail and commercial customers
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods
- Being good at effective problem solving, planning, and organizing
Qualifications and Special Requirements
- Greet and direct customers with a professional and enthusiastic attitude to achieve positive outcomes
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in customer service, counter or inside sales role.
- Gain knowledge with products and stay up to date with new products, services, and tire/rim inventory
- Demonstrate understanding of the automotive or related industry, and aptitude for learning product knowledge.
- Resolve customers complaints or issues with speed and professionalism
- Manage database records and keep all customer accounts up to date with keywords/notes
- Provide accurate information (product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent
- A Valid driver’s license
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety
- Competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program
- An accelerated training program will be provided
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output
- Technology – We grant everyone accesses to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market
- We offer a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants