Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for a …
- Dispatcher – Service Trucks
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary and clear career direction
- An industry leading benefits package, including tuition reimbursement
What you bring:
- You continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service and a desire to strive in a sales driven environment
- You have the ability to build and maintain long term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional experience
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace
- You have excellent communication skills, are detail oriented, and are driven to exceed all your personal goals
- You are flexible with your shift work
- You are extremely organized and work with a sense of urgency
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking service calls from customers
- Work Order Management
- Dispatching and scheduling Technicians
- Scheduling the maintenance of our trucks
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Just because you don’t have tire industry experience doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you! We are more than happy to train you provided you have a strong work ethic, are willing to learn and bring passion and energy to anything you are involved in!
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Posting Date: Sep 13, 2021