Front Counter Sales
Front Counter Sales Representative – Kelowna, BC
We are hiring a Front Counter Sales representative to join our high volume, busy location in Kelowna, BC. In this role, the team member is the key to ensuring that all customers are greeted and treated with a positive first impression and that all expectations are met. In addition, this position is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and is a sales and product knowledge expert.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven ability in an inside sales and/or counter sales environment; can provide product knowledge information to customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- Ability to provide detailed pricing terms and prepare and present customer quotations.
- Efficient and detail orientated data entry skills required to enter appointments and orders into POS/internal systems.
- Able to give consistent and effective customer feedback to store management team on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service, counter or inside sales role.
- Well-presented, professional and enthusiastic communicator who strives to achieve positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of automotive or related industry; Aptitude for learning product knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent.
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provided.
Posting Date: Jul 16, 2021