Front Counter Sales
If you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry and enjoy collaborating with a high energy team, we have an opportunity for you!
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client?s expectations.
- Attend to customers by telephone or in person at the counter.
- Offer product knowledge and information to customers and confirm details of appointments.
- Offer pricing terms in accordance with company policy and if required, prepare quotations.
- Enter appointments and orders into internal system and ensure that all documentation is completed for the sale.
- Provide customer feedback to the direct manager.
- Handle cash sales.
- Minimum Grade 12 education (or equivalent).
- Two years' experience in customer service or inside / counter sales.
- Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Valid Driver?s License.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
- You have excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and detail oriented.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company - Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing - Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology - We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today's market.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.