Automotive Service Writer / Advisor (West Edmonton)
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER / ADVISOR
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background and commitment to establishing long-term customer relationships and enjoy collaborating with a high energy team in a retail environment.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong multi-tasking skills, but who are also very good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Experience in service writing/advising in an automotive service environment
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service
- Ability to perform automotive service quotes and manage productivity and job order priorities
- Proven track record of sales and commitment to establishing long-term customer relationships
- Above average skills in managing inventory and interacting with internal and external vendors
- Willing to develop in a work environment based upon a team approach.
- Mechanical maintenance experience is an asset.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.