The purpose of the Recruitment Coordinator role is to increase efficiency by providing administrative support for the Recruitment Department. The Recruitment Coordinator is required to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with internal and external customers. This role requires timeliness, efficiency and a high level of coordination in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, service delivery team for Kal Tire. This role requires a highly effective communicator.
Interview and Recruitment Events
- Liaise with candidates for interview scheduling.
- Draft interview and meeting agendas; coordinate with internal stakeholders / liaise with EAs as required.
- Manage interview schedules, travel and/or accommodation requirements, meeting rooms and meals for the day of the event.
- Work with the Recruitment team to ensure candidates are greeted and treated with excellence
- Create, implement and maintain a standardized tracking system for the criminal background check process.
- Coordinate new team member relocation process.
- Manage Kal Tire Team Jersey orders for new team members.
- Coordinate special events, off-sites, co-op open houses, and industry-relevant events.
- Create, implement and administer a tracking system of all recruitment swag, signage, and materials for the Recruitment team.
Systems / Recruitment Marketing Administration
- Provide administrative support for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) file and document management.
- Assist with job postings as required.
- Assists in content updates to Kal Tire’s social media platforms for recruitment marketing.
- Administer recruitment assessments and screening tools as requested.
- Update the Recruitment Team SharePoint site as required.
- Support leadership team with creation and administration of standardized documentation i.e. interview guides, policies, procedures, handbooks, etc.
- Coordinates annual documentation audit of recruitment materials.
- Act as gatekeeper, first point-of-contact for all inbound recruitment inquiries.
- Draft correspondence including letters, memos, reports and presentation material.
- Schedule team meetings, creating standardized agendas, taking minutes, and setting up technology for multi-site meetings (Microsoft Teams etc.)
- Code departmental invoices for signing, create and maintain tracking system, submit to AP team for processing.
- Arrange meetings for vendor relationship management and off-site events.
- Schedule travel for the Recruitment leadership team.
- Ad hoc projects as determined by Manager, Recruitment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and concise manner.
- Accurate and timely work.
- Develop and foster positive business relationships.
- Effective collaboration with oneHR team.
- Minimum of 2 years in a confidential administrative function and/or event planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to stay current in technology. In particular, the Microsoft Office applications as well as SharePoint.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Proven ability to be discrete while working in a highly confidential environment.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems considered an asset.
- Business Administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.