Customer Service Representative - Web Store
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 260 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
The Customer Service Representative responds to a high volume of telephone/chat inquiries about the company's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures. Promotes and sells the company's products or services. Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter or check the status of orders.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using kaltire.com and internal systems
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Customer inquiries come via inbound telephone calls, email, Internet (chat). Examples of customer inquiries include product support, merchandise and customer purchases.
- Customer service representatives need to address customer inquiries in a timely manner. For telephone and chat correspondence, this usually means resolving the issue during the call or chat session.
- Achieve Sales Targets and Customer Feedback Scores
Product / Service Promotion
- Process orders via phone/chat/email.
- Provide information about company products and services, charges and service conditions, and service availability.
Web Store Operation / Function
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Recognize concerns and alert supervisor.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Provide on the job training to new team members.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level team members.
- Receive high volume of inbound calls/chats or place outbound calls to provide information to clients and non-clients. (May be inbound, outbound or a combination of both)
- Use a computer terminal with a customer service application and phone system to receive or place calls.
- Make changes to Customers’ Online Orders and Appointments
- Spreadsheet Data Entry
- Order Management
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Secondary-school diploma or equivalent.
- May be required to work shifts outside of standard office hours including Saturdays
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.