Automotive Service Technician - Vancouver
Automotive Service Technician - Vancouver, BC
In this role, the Automotive Technician will be responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- 2nd or 3rd year apprentice preferred.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.