Mine Site Manager
MTG SITE SUPERVISOR
The Rainy River project is an advanced-stage gold project situated in Richardson Township, approximately 65 kilometres northwest of Fort Frances in Northwestern Ontario. The property has excellent infrastructure, with year-round road access and powerlines in close proximity.
The Site Supervisor, MTG is responsible for the overall management of the MTG site, ensuring all safety standards are met, team members are trained to the Kal Tire Way and that all service and product standards are aligned with company objectives. The rotation for this position will be 14 days on 14 days off
It is essential that the successful candidate has a high commitment to creating a safe work culture. The challenges in Rainy River are people development and increasing commercial sales. This is an opportunity to take the people and sales skills you have learned and put them into practice. There are large areas of opportunity in the commercial, light-duty fleet business. The interested candidate must have “can do” attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency.
Health & Safety
- Ensure all aspects of Kal Tire’s Health & Safety Program are communicated and implemented in a consistent manner with Team Members, including; D&A Program, FLRA, Hazard Analysis, SWP’s, Accident/Incident Investigation & Reporting, Monthly Safety Meetings & Inspections, Due Diligence, etc.
Training & Development
- Demonstrate the AIMS, Interact with Team Members on the shop floor on a regular basis and provide coaching and mentoring.
- Provide continuous feedback with team members in regards to customer activities, changes in policies or procedures, company updates / changes, team member performance, etc.
Standard of Service
- Ensure site inspections, tire and wheel inspections, air pressure monitoring, scheduled rotations and change outs, proper documentation, etc. are carried out to provide the best value and tire performance for the customer.
Policies & Procedures
- Take all reasonable measures to ensure compliance with relevant company, customer or governmental policies & procedures.
- Understand and utilize tire management software for customer reporting and analysis.
Purchasing & Distribution
- Ensure adequate inventory is on hand or readily available to meet the needs of the customer.
Customer & Industry Knowledge
- Develop and maintain knowledge and documentation of the customer business with regards to fleet size, forecasting, operating hours, utilization, scrap average, mine plan, haul profile, future growth or reduction, etc.
Retread & Repairing
- Maintain and document a solid tire repair program through inspections, assessments, proactive repairs.
- A minimum of 5 years of operations sales experience within the tire sales industry or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of supervisory leadership experience.
- High School Diploma and post-secondary education plus a diploma in administrative management, operations or related field.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!