Automotive Service Technician - 310s
Automotive Service Technician – 310S
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Automotive Service Technician to join our busy location in Etobicoke, ON. In this role, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced work environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Successful completion of 310S certification with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offers:
• An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
• A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
• A very competitive wages
• A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
• A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
• Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive