Road Service Technician
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for …
- Road Service Technician in Windsor
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary and clear career direction
- An industry leading benefits package, including tuition reimbursement
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- The opportunity to grow your career into the next generation of Certified Store Manager or Certified Salesman/woman
What you bring:
- You continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes constant heavy lifting and bending throughout a shift
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace
- You have excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and are detail oriented
- You are flexible with your shift work
- You hold a valid driver’s license and have obtained your Grade 12 or GED equivalent.
- You have 1-2 years of commercial tire experience
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.