310S Apprentice Technician
What’s the role?
Working with our team at 696 Arvin Ave. Stoney Creek, ON this apprentice opening will focus onfront end brakes, shocks, and wheel alignments. If you are a 310s certified automotive apprentice Level 2 or more this is a great opportunity to join a growing, safety focused company with career advancement potential.
- Sundays and all Holidays off
- Competitive wages
- Benefits including extended health, dental, vision, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- Perks + Discounts on Tires & Services
- Paid Training
- Never work Sundays or Holidays
- Career paths though manager training programs
Transferable skills for the role:
- You hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket, have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments and are currently working on level 2 or 3 of apprenticeship training.
- You can confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a variety of vehicles.
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative, and supportive workplace.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- You hold a valid driver’s license.
Who is Kal Tire?
Solving our customers’ tire challenges; It’s how we roll – and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC.
Our expertise & our make-it-happen approach to service at our over 260 retail locations from coast to coast, have made us a trusted partner for industries and fleets large and small.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Apply in store or online today and be sure to follow us on our social media channels! www.kaltire.com/careers