A/P Expense Management Administrator
A/P EXPENSE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
The A/P Expense Management Administrator is responsible for the coordination, maintenance and administration of the AP Expense Management System and Bank PCARD management tool (BMO Spend Dynamics). The A/P Expense Management Administrator supports customers and team members through the provision of expertise and issue resolution.
Monitoring of accounts and transactions
- Monthly reconciliations for payment card transactions and personal expenses
- Prepare documents for posting and coordinate entries with team members that have been paid by credit card
- Liaise with treasury to provide payment and coding details. Prepare and handoff month-end pay cycle to generate a payment of card transactions.
- Liaise with treasury and accounting to provide a monthly payment, coding and statement details for Diners Club
Provision and Maintenance of AP Expense Management System
- Responsible for overall management and maintenance of the Coupa Expense Management system (setting up new users, managing hierarchy, processing new Credit charge requests through Spend Dynamics)
- Assist with running test scripts for Coupa expense management system upgrades
- Coupa and Spend Dynamic Reports run daily/weekly/monthly adhering to the outlined Internal Controls Framework
- Continually monitor and action high importance inquiries
- Monitor Credit Card spend
Training and Support
- Deliver on-the-job training to team members for the Coupa Expense Management Program
- Assist with training of Coupa in the field
Provision of Support to A/P Department
- Assist e-payables process to ensure accuracy and timely reconciliation
- Provide expertise and assistance to fellow team members
- Provide procedural updates for team members.
- Act as point of contact for BMO Spend Dynamics bank platform and Coupa
- Act as point of contact for customer issues and concerns. Respond in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ensure First Class customer service is provided to all Kal Tire locations, vendors and customers through clear and respectful communication, accountability, and accuracy.
- Communicate with all levels of management clearly and concisely regarding issues and troubleshooting.
- 3+ years’ Accounts Payable or related experience.
- Experience in account reconciliations and analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound decision-making ability
- Extensive knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Grade 12
- Overtime as required