CRM Operations Analyst
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.
The Salesforce Operations Analyst brings sales & marketing operations experience to provide hands-on data & operational support across the company. The Salesforce Operations Analyst is responsible for support and plays an integral role in the development and delivery of enhancements to the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system aimed at improving & optimizing sales process, lead flow and overall user adoption.
This role is a liaison between business stakeholders and Information Services. This role will have a focus on marketing & sales process, administration, security management, integrations, automation, and data management for the CRM environment. In addition to technical prowess and analytical skills, the CRM Operations Analyst has a service-oriented attitude, strategic outlook, complete sense of ownership, and propensity for team work and communication.
Business Process Management & User Adoption
- Design and execute communication programs to drive knowledge and adoption of the system and key business processes (sales process). Deliver programs via different formats such as webinars, in-person, over the phone.
- Deliver best practices user support in order to drive knowledge and adoption of the sales process and system.
- Identify user requirements and translate them into user stories and acceptance criteria that support the sales process. Where required, work with Business Analyst and developer to maintain, develop and launch automated business processes and reporting.
- Proactively review upcoming platform enhancements in order to recommend appropriate features to be implemented that support needs of the business.
- Provide the Product Owner relevant feedback that informs the prioritization of future developments on the system roadmap.
- Create and maintain user training documentation for the system.
Troubleshooting, Application Support and Maintenance
- Serve as the primary contact for technical support, training and data application requirements for users of CRM across the organization.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application problems in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize and help coordinate the resolution of problems and issues.
- Act as a liaison between the business unit, the technology team and the support team throughout multiple project lifecycles.
- Manage user setup, profiles and roles including role sharing rules and security levels.
- Create and customize object fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards, including Power BI Reports that drive business decisions.
- Manage data quality and management within the system including merging duplicate accounts/contacts and prospects clean up.
- Assist with data migration requests from other systems and provide recommendations on programs.
- Conduct root cause analysis, help identify solution options, determine appropriate solution and issue prioritization.
- Validate sales data regularly.
Testing, Release Management and Change Management
- Manage communication of releases and new functionality to CRM.
- Participate in the Backlog Management Process scrum and collaborate with rest of team to meet sprint targets.
- Manage creation of business-user backlog requests in Backlog Management Process.
- Work with IS in the deployment of the application and report modifications using appropriate change control practices.
- Ensure deliverables are functional, well performing, reliable, and flexible.
- Coordinate and conduct test cases and User Acceptance Testing as required.
- Assist with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- Develop supporting materials including sales tools, catalogues, guides, marketing collateral, training and communications materials, web content, customer presentations, and videos.
- Complete project work as directed by Manager, Commercial Marketing.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in a related role
- Experience supporting a CRM platform in a mid to large size organization; demonstrated experience in CRM system configuration, customization and reporting, Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing programs to drive user adoption of processes and systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prioritize and meet objectives within established time frames
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to provide creative solutions to problems and business challenges
- Service-oriented with a focus on reliability, service-level delivery, and quality of deliverables
- Experience interfacing with internal business partners, vendors, and customers to resolve issues and troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, and User Acceptance Testing processes
- Process analysis, requirements gathering, and project management skills
- Marketing Automation systems experience an asset
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Occasional travel as required by business needs
- Ability to support critical business systems during and outside of regular office hours
This position is based out of our Vernon office with a possibility to work remotely.