Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Edmonton Market)
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for ensuring consistent growth in regional profits through the planning, placement and management of sales team members. The RSM will develop strategies with the sales team to achieve S.M.A.R.T goals that will improve short and long-term sales. This position will report to the Regional Director.
- Exemplifying the Kal Tire Aims in all aspects of the role; leading the sales team by example.
- Setting individual targets with each sales team member to support regional / account growth and assist their personal development plans.
- Training the sales team by conducting programs & seminars in the region.
- Coaching the sales team in their use of Sales Force management. (CRM)
- Sourcing, planning & attending regional trade shows with Corporate Account Managers & Salespeople.
- Organizing and hosting Regional Sales Meetings on a regular basis.
- Reviewing and reporting regional sales performance and activities.
- Assessing the performance of salespeople through on-the-job observation.
- At least 5 years’ experience of sales and people management
- Sales experience in a related industry would be an asset but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record with territory & sales management, customer analysis & coaching.
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of the consultative selling process and experience in using Sales Force.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders, including internal departments, business partners & customers.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- Post graduate diploma or degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible to travel as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
Kal Tire offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a company-wide profit sharing plan that recognizes individual and team contributions.
Posting Date: Jul 15, 2021