Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator - Kal Tire
The HR Coordinator is responsible for a wide variety of administrative HR functions in support of the HR team. The role plays an integral part of support to the business through the daily administration of HR paperwork, programs and policies to best support the team member lifecycle and objectives of the business.
• Prepares paperwork as it relates to the team member lifecycle in support of HR team and business partners.
• Supports the HR Manager with administrative requests and activities.
• Responds to requests for the HR team.
• Supports HR team and business partners with various reporting and tracking activities.
• Supports HR team and business partners with legal claims.
• Support with ad hoc projects for the HR team and interacts with stakeholders within the business as required by the project
• Responsible for ongoing maintenance of applicable SharePoint sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with various stakeholders.
• Ability to work and collaborate within a team environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines.
0-2 years’ experience within a similar human resources role within a medium to large, complex organization.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education.