Technical Architect (Onsite Services)
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology, DevOps and Application Monitoring platform development and Systems Architecture.
- 8 years of experience in Architecture, design and development of platforms and solutions for SRE (Service Reliability Engineering) and Application monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in New Relic product, New Relic One Platform
- 5+ years of experience in Open Telemetry on New Relic Platform
- 5+ years of experience in design and developing Observability dashboards on New Relic
- 2+ years of experience in Catchpoint digital experience monitoring platform
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in Integration of tools like JIRA, Service Now, Splunk with New Relic Platform
- Experience in scripting and dashboard development leveraging New Relic SDK / API toolkit
- Experience in monitoring application across technology stacks like Java Fullstack, ELK (AWS)
- Experience in relational databases like Oracle, DB2, along with non-relational databases like Couchbase