Senior Manager, Project Management Mirum Shopper Los Angeles
Senior Project Manager
Role: Senior Project Manager
Business Team: Mirum Shopper, Project Management
As Senior Project Manager for Mirum Shopper, you are responsible for managing time, scope and budget for a series large-scale of digital marketing projects. You will be responsible for leading and managing the efforts of a cross-functional team to effectively deliver upon contracted deliverables and client expectations. You will work with all departments to create necessary workflows and timelines; while also monitoring performance and adjusting timelines and schedules on the go. The role will include but is not limited to: project qualification, project initiation, staffing, monitoring and controlling project work, communication with internal stakeholders; and providing client with actionable insights and learnings to deliver their business needs.
Your key tasks and responsibilities shall include the following:
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring cross-functional teams are delivering on time
- Gather and organize all assets required for the project team
- Coordinate all creative, social and interactive development deliverables to ensure timely launches
- Participate in new business efforts providing insight and recommendations; lead the estimating/scoping process for new projects
- Lead efforts to improve the agency project delivery process; ensure that project teams follow established process
- Identify project staffing needs
- Proactively manage project budget; identify and communicate budget risks
- Build cross-functional relationships with other departments (Analytics, Finance, Creative, Development, etc) to coordinate approvals, provide project status, and serve as the point person for interdepartmental requests
- Update project status and project status reports, as needed
- Conduct weekly status meeting with internal team to communicate priorities, milestones and deadlines, as appropriate
- Maintain project records and archives, including Wrap Reports
- Research and review vendor quotes, where necessary
- Coordinate vendor and supplier relationships; manage vendor communications and vendor invoicing
- Schedule and attend internal and client meetings when necessary, and partner with the marketing team to prepare meeting notes and recaps
- Ability to develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in project management
- Strong understanding of website and application development processes and methodologies
- Ability to collaborate across departments and team members
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different phases of the project life cycle
- Ability to work as part of a team but independently as well, while staying calm in the midst of chaos
- Ability to mentor project managers and associate project managers, helping them grow in their project management skills
- Superb follow-up and organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, monitor and manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 - 7 years of experience managing digital/interactive/web development projects in an agency setting
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Please no phones calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.