Senior Director, Analytics Mirum Shopper Chicago
Senior Director, Analytics
- Lead development of our measurement platforms and provide a comprehensive view of performance across several products and channels.
- Develop program insights from the research and data. Provide recommendation/implications based upon program performance. Those insights will inform future digital strategy.
- Define program success based upon client, industry benchmarks. This includes key KPIs.
- Drive continuous shopper experience optimization for our programs
- Oversee analytics for all programs, including tagging maintenance, data collection, cross-channel data integration, reporting + Insights, dashboards, data visualization, data mining, predictive analytics, audience measurement, brand and competitive intelligence, site surveys
- Build environment for a team to perform analyses such as: website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis and brand research. Special emphasis on predictive analytics and sales attribution modeling.
- Create measurement strategies, learning agendas and roadmaps with input from internal stakeholders
- Understand the client’s business, develop innovative approaches to solve their questions and present deliverables in a compelling manner that articulates their business value and impact
- Maintain positive, collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with Marketing Services to identify opportunities for business growth and development across the account
- 8-10 years of Analytical work experience
- 5+ years in Digital & Social Media analytics
- Strong analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills
- Clearly define project objectives, deliverables, timelines and dependencies for internal team members, stakeholders & clients
- Site, mobile & Social Media analytics
- Site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Channel Analytics, Data Discovery, Marketing Integration, Search Marketing, Conversion, Site Search, Customer Behavior, Customer Experience
- Site testing and optimization (A/B testing)
- Package solution in an articulate and easy to understand model with a clear storyline that addresses the client business need
- Strong presentation skills for small and large groups
- Recruit, coach & manage high performing individuals
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law