.Net Developer J. Walter Thompson Toronto
We are actively seeking a curious and collaborative .Net Developer to join our digital team, working across a variety of projects and clients. This position is based in the Toronto office.
- Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team using Microsoft ASP.NET and Episerver framework
- Follow pre-existing programming paradigms as well as write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follow any existing and/or new frameworks
- Collaborate with the front-end developers to come up with solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into a website
- As time allows, work collaboratively to innovate in the area of robotics, AI and VR
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 5 – 8 years of web development experience required
- Required experience with: Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft Razor MVC, Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
- GIT and other source control technologies required
- Server Side experience with Windows IIS required
- Experience working with enterprise websites required
- Episerver experience and/or certification preferred.
- Front End Web development experience an asset
- Knowledge of CSS and pre-processor technology an asset
- Other server side languages like PHP or Java an asset
- General Systems Administration knowledge and/or experience an asset
- Knowledge of front-end workflows such as Grunt, Gulp, NPM an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and web standards
- Passionate and committed to the job
- “No job is too menial” mentality is a must
- Keen to participate in digital lab as we invent the “what-if”
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.