Senior Analyst Mirum Shopper Chicago
Mirum Shopper is seeking a passionate, talented Senior Analyst for our Chicago office.
You will work with a highly collaborative group of account teams, social experts, and creatives to translate business goals into KPIs, define how performance should be measured and oversee the implementation and review of the resultant performance measurement plan.
- Work with social and account teams to translate business goals into KPIs and subsequent reporting requirements
- Create client facing presentations and robust dashboards to report on findings and support business objectives
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize microsite performance
- Support social team by answering questions and troubleshooting issues regarding their digital analytics solutions and tracking
- Mentor and provide thought leadership in the areas of strategic thinking, process and quality of delivery
- Design and implement sound analytics solutions
- Plan digital analytics program implementation, tool configuration, code integration and reporting
- Build and maintain campaign metrics benchmarking system
- Work with business owners and technical team to ensure proper metrics coding, tagging and QA
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
- 2+ years professional work experience, working with digital analytics
- Bachelors degree in statistics, advertising, economics or related field
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions (i.e., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with one or more visualization platforms: Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience with one data science language: R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of statistics and mathematical principles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
Principles & Behavior
Mirum Shopper focused on 4 key principles and behaviors for their employees. We are made up of people who are experts within their domain, can innovate and bring new solutions, owns their role and collaborates seamlessly. Each employee is reviewed based upon these 4 key principles informally and formally throughout the year.
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
What we value in our People
Our agency recruits, develops and welcomes employees with diverse experiences and backgrounds. We believe having employees with a vast amount of agency, shopper, retailer and client experiences allows us to think differently and makes us unique. For example, our employees have experience with:
- Leading the Shopper Marketing discipline for a fortune 25 company
- Brand Managers who launched big innovation in the U.S. such as Axe Body Spray, Magnum Ice Cream and Avion Tequila
- Working for the world’s largest retailer for over a decade
- Entrepreneurs that have owned their own businesses
- Educators who teach at the college level
The list goes on. In addition to diverse experiences we also have a very special culture built on collaboration and mutual respect. We discover potential in everyone. To do what we do it takes a team, not one ego, or one hero. At Mirum Shopper our philosophy is We Welcome All Who Welcome All.
These diverse experiences and backgrounds allow us to think different and inspires us to Make What’s Next for our clients.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.