Account Manager J. Walter Thompson Toronto
Are you an accomplished Account Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can see the big picture while effectively focusing on the small details?
We are actively seeking a driven and collaborative Account Manager to join the account team working on the brand side of our automotive client. Based in the Toronto office, the account team works on everything from brand building to fully integrated original campaigns; and from website development to Autoshow.
Passionate about marketing, this is an opportunity to lead small to medium sized projects and provide support to the team on larger initiatives. This is a pivotal time to join an account team that is ushering in a new era and positioning for their client on a national scale.
- Run small to medium sized projects smoothly and with limited supervision. Includes coordination of meetings, creative revisions and approvals, providing assets to creative team in a timely manner, estimate approvals, and workback schedules.
- Initiate projects with clients and work with strategists, project managers and Account Director on approach as necessary.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including Montreal agency, US agency, media agency, and CRM team to achieve synergies and consistency within multi-faceted projects.
- Develop thorough and well-written project briefs to equip teams to deliver what is required.
- Be an internal resource for product information, competitive climate, and brand guidelines.
- Evaluate work against the strategy, tone & voice, and client needs and provide constructive feedback to the teams.
- Lead client meetings at appropriate level and liaise with clients on feedback and input as necessary.
- Document all client and agency meetings in a clear and timely manner.
- Coordinate with media and other partners to meet all element requests and ensure all ad material is distributed accurately and on-time.
- Ensure the server / Microsoft Teams stays up-to-date and organized.
- Execute general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1 to 2 years of Agency experience required; experience working on a high-volume account preferred.
- A proven track record of managing small to medium sized projects across a variety of mediums with excellence. Experience working on digital and social projects is a must; broadcast/video experience is a strong asset.
- Ability to be both process-driven AND adaptable as needed.
- Rigorous attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Resourceful problem-solver.
- Critical thinker.
- Experience in or a passion for the automotive industry a definite asset.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.