Associate, Project Management Mirum Shopper Los Angeles
Associate Project Manager
Role: Associate Project Manager
Business Team: Mirum Shopper, Project Management
Summary: As Associate Project Manager for Mirum Shopper, you are responsible for seeing assigned tasks through to completion, delivering on time, on budget and within scope. You will be the central operating core of a multi-disciplined team delivering projects for the client or supporting Project Managers and Sr Project Managers in the delivery of client work. You will work with all departments to create necessary project schedules and timelines; while also monitoring performance and adjusting timelines and schedules on the go. Working in tandem with the team, you will be relied upon to assist in juggling rapidly shifting priorities, and to field requests from our internal teams and clients.
Your key tasks and responsibilities shall include the following:
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring cross-functional teams are delivering on time
- Gather and organize all assets required for the project team
- Coordinate all creative, social and interactive development deliverables to ensure timely launches
- Implement and follow established agency project delivery process; ensure that project teams follow established process
- Identify project staffing needs
- Proactively manage project budget; identify and communicate budget risks
- Build cross-functional relationships with other departments (Analytics, Finance, Creative, etc) to coordinate approvals, provide project status, and serve as the point person for interdepartmental requests
- Work in partnership with the Analytics team to implement tracking tools to allow measurement of KPIs
- Update project status and project status reports, as needed
- Conduct weekly status meeting with internal team to communicate priorities, milestones and deadlines, as appropriate
- Maintain project records and archives, including Wrap Reports
- Research and review vendor quotes, where necessary
- Coordinate vendor and supplier relationships; manage vendor communications and vendor invoicing
- Schedule and attend internal and client meetings when necessary, and partner with the marketing team to prepare meeting notes and recaps
- Ability to develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and tools
- Ability to collaborate across departments and team members
- Ability to work as part of a team but independently as well, while staying calm in the midst of chaos
- Superb follow-up and organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, monitor and manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build/Maintain strong internal and external relationships with the ability to deal with a variety of personalities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 0 – 2 years of experience coordinating or managing projects, preferably in an agency setting
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law