Junior Copywriter J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is looking for a Junior Copywriter.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating advertising copy that can be used across all advertising channels including online, film, social, television and print
• Working within the parameters of a brief agreed upon with the client, creative director, planning and account teams
• Developing creative ideas and concepts
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
• Presenting concepts to creative directors, account management and clients
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts across media
• Working collaboratively with art directors, producers, photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers, account executives, web developers and clients to reach client needs
This job might be for you if:
• You have a BA or the equivalent in copywriting or a related field
• You are a thoughtful writer across all media, from concept through executions, as evidenced by a diverse portfolio of work
• You are equally comfortable working independently and as an integrated team, and learn from constructive feedback
• Accuracy and attention to detail are important to you
• You have an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.