Senior Manager, Digital Mirum Shopper Los Angeles
Sr Manager, Marketing Activation
The Sr Manager, Marketing Activation will be responsible for developing, activating & evaluating Multi-channel solutions that solve our client’s toughest challenges. Specifically, you will need to leverage your expertise in the areas of digital, social and Commerce to create seamless and consistent brand experiences that deliver on brand, shopper & retailer objectives. Your work will support strategies, tactical plans and executions on behalf of various clients. You will also work directly with specific clients to build and enhance relationships and ensure total quality of all client materials and final product. Your role will also support your management team’s needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years marketing experience
- Prior experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, marketing, or an agency environment
- Experience leading cross-functional team
- Ability to establish clear performance expectations
- Promote excellence throughout the organization
- Build internal/external relationships
- Relate to others in an open and accepting manner
- Develop relationships with others as a key priority
- Treat others with respect
- Show consistency with principles, values and behaviors
- Strive for win-win solutions
- Client: Build strong client relationship managing expectations and deliverables
- Strategic Planning & Development: Ability to development a Campaign Platform and strategic go-to-market plan that delivers on client objectives. Understand & leverage Insights that define the problem and drive the solution.
- Market Assessment: Ability to understand the customer & competitive landscape, develop new solutions/models to existing problems
- Measurement: Develop wrap reports that measure program effectiveness, Present performance to client with lessons learned & implications moving forward, Promote excellence throughout the organization
- Presentation skills: Show confidence in front of an audience, Able to deliver the message clearly and concisely, Understand the audience and deliver message appropriately
- Ethics: Sound business and professional ethics
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships and expectations
- Contribute to strategic thinking for all projects, with heightened focus on Multi-channel solutions or new business models
- Working closely with brand and sales partners/clients to translate brand ideas to actionable online and in-store marketing strategies and tactical execution plans, aiding client in the development of objectives, strategies, background, competitive activity and appropriately apply as it relates to business
- Create innovative marketing solutions based on partner/client needs and objectives
- Drive integrated marketing plan development and set key performance indicators to evaluate each program and deliver results
- Present and sell in (pitch) ideas to clients across various disciplines, including customer’s merchandising, customer marketing and brand teams.
- Write project, creative and video production briefs that are detailed and fully developed based on the client’s needs.
- Lead cross-functional teams by providing clear direction throughout a campaign, ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives and key brand strategies
- Lead strategic thinking with input from your supervisor
- Manage client input and feedback to meet agency process/standards
- Present (verbal and written) to partners/clients throughout each phase of the program, troubleshooting issues that may arise and proactively providing solutions
- Responsible for developing/delegating, managing and meeting set program budgets and timelines
- Evaluate programs, analyzing results while providing solutions to optimize programs during post-launch phase.
- Maintain an extensive base of industry, brand and competitive knowledge
- Act as source of marketing and promotional expertise for the team
- Provide and obtain input from appropriate parties to ensure programs meet our quality standards and client-set measures (i.e. brand equity, objectives, constraints, execution requirements, vendor selection)
- Provide proactive thought leadership to client on a regular basis
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law