Senior Account Executive Mirum Minneapolis
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) has proven experience and success in an Account Coordinator or Account Executive role. This person has the confidence to lead, the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and the passion to deliver exceptional client service.
The SAE will have proven experience supporting the entire Client Service team with client accounts and aspire to drive ongoing success for projects, clients and the agency. The SAE will work closely with Account Supervisors and Business Directors to propel business forward by professionally and effectively communicating and collaborating with the clients as well as internal team members including producers, strategists, creatives, technologists, and other team members.
The SAE supports all day-to-day operations on their account(s), internally and client facing, contributing to the strategic vision for client work, collaborating with internal and external partners to drive client solutions forward and inspiring and advocating for great work.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, leads and nurtures healthy client relationships through day-to-day interactions.
- Possesses a strong sense of accountability and motivation that drives toward exceptional work and contributes to agency growth.
- Oversees multiple details and projects at once, thrives at solving problems and always stays calm under pressure.
- Nurtures internal team relations, encouraging creative thinking and confident ideation.
- Understands and embraces the agency’s process while actively pursuing ways to innovate and refine in the name of excellent client work.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and proactively runs the account, recognizes opportunities, foresees risks and masters the details.
- Contributes to, and drives toward the vision for each account through leading the agency team.
- Strives for the highest standards of quality and ensures that the agency’s work delivers on the client’s strategic goals, holding the client and internal teams accountable to agreed terms.
- Actively gathers project requirements and prepares complete documentation for internal scoping, as well as internal and client project kick-offs.
- Composes or contributes to all written agreements, proposals and presentations, collaborating with producers and agency leads and articulately presents to clients.
- Leads regularly cadenced client status meetings, capturing all decisions and next steps in follow-up documentation and prepares project updates regularly to keep clients informed.
- Supports client service team leads to set the strategy for, and assemble client presentations, leads client reviews, articulately introducing and discussing the work, and creates accurate and effective recaps.
- Stays up to date on relevant industry and client business news.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years’ experience in an interactive agency, and/or marketing/advertising environment.
- Dynamic and energizing personality with an ability to maintain optimism and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Passionate about brands, digital communications and emerging technologies.
- Successful track record leading teams and meeting goals across multiple projects.
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.