Technology Lead Mirum Dallas
**Please note that this role will be located in our Richarson, TX office location**
As a Technology Lead at Mirum, you play a central role in bringing our development capability to life in support of the development of digital marketing platforms for our major clients. This specific role has a focus on new development while laying the framework for the future development and maintenance of a long-standing, high-profile client. The initial project will be using the Appian platform, Microsoft Azure, and building an integration framework.
We will see that you have a desire to work in the creative technology services industry with a passion for operational excellence. You think aspirationally but have the marks of a problem solver and an obvious attention to detail and organization. It will be apparent that you have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to calmly and rationally collaborate with technical and non-technical peers. You may not know how to play Cricket but you are pretty sure you could figure it out if you spent some time in a bar with an English guy.
- Collaborate with the client, strategy, user experience, design, analytics and project management teams to produce innovative, scalable, and effective experiences at the highest possible quality level on-time and on-budget
- Responsible for all delivery of the technology project team on a daily and sprint basis
- Works with project manager on the overall sprint plan, high-level estimating, risk identification, mitigation plans, and scope change documentation
- Works with an architect, if required, to define and implement the overall technical vision
- Engage in the kinda agile process to ensure that users stories are immediately actionable, estimated, and understood before they are accepted into a sprint
- Writes and maintains technical requirements, either directly or indirectly depending on the project
- Responsible for team's code quality, adherence to standards (architecture & code), branching strategy, and deployment strategy
- Communicates with all team members in a collaborative environment.
- Uses industry standards and best practices to implement solutions.
- Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
- Comprehensive experience developing full-featured applications utilizing Appian in an agency or start-up environment
- Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law