Data Analyst J. Walter Thompson Toronto
Established in 2019, Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data + technology agency created through the union of the Wunderman + J. Walter Thompson agencies worldwide.
Looking for a detail-oriented analyst with an aptitude for problem solving. The analyst will collaborate with account management, strategic planning and other internal teams as well as working closely with agency partners and clients.
Tagging and Implementation:
- Develop tracking guidelines based on measurement plans, following the brand strategy and client key performance indicators.
- Create and maintain tracking tags (including media tags) for accurate reporting for website analytics on weekly and monthly basis.
- Test tags to ensure data is being captured accurately.
- Development of dashboards and reporting on various client’s marketing channels including but not limited to website, display ads and social.
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytics reporting by:
- Extracting data from various analytics tools.
- Manipulating data outputs to accommodate data visualization tools.
- Preparing outputs for client presentations.
- Implement a creative testing framework including marketing best practices.
- Work with media partners to gather, interpret and report creative results
- Target setting and recommendations to achieve targets.
- Build ad-hoc reports, analytics and presentations based on available data sources
- Analyze data for trends and identify areas for business growth.
- Identify opportunities for on-site UX/UI optimizations. Interpret results.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- 3 - 5 years related industry experience required.
- 1+ years Agency experience preferred.
- High proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of Web Analytics tools (Google 360 [including Big Query], Crazy Egg, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience creating dashboards in Data Studio, Tableau &
- Experience with tag management tools/working closely with a team to implement tags
- Understanding of how data helps to drive business decisions.
- Ability to generate actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills; skillful at engaging and interacting with clients.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Nice to Have: SQL, Python, R
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law