Project Manager Mirum Dallas
**Please note that this role will be located in our Richarson, TX office location**
The Digital Producer/Project Manager leads large interactive projects and is responsible for their success relevant to timeline, budget, scope while meeting business requirements and strategy.
Moreover, the Project Manager will maintain, strengthen, and grow relationships with key clients through thorough management of medium to large projects, excellent and constant communication and exceptional planning and organization. The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the efforts of cross-functional teams to effectively deliver upon contracted deliverables and client expectations.
What you do:
- The Project Manager defines, plans, schedules and controls project activities, applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of multiple complex projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets.
- Serve as a main client interface on projects (partnering with the Account team), clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating vision for the project
- Early involvement, assisting sales with gathering requirements, documenting statements of work, creating estimates and timelines.
- Develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor budgets, establish project plans and processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues.
- Creating detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, wireframes/prototypes, design assets, code hand-offs, etc.
- Conduct and lead status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions.
- Actively own and be accountable for project success, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the digital space.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but also find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
What you need:
- Experience with iterative/agile project management methodologies, as well as traditional/waterfall
- A Bachelor's degree and at least three (3) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space.
- Agency experience a must
- Experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects as well as mobile, social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends.
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate.
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT, and MS Project a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player.
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences.
- Have a sense of humor, be outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, and possess common sense.
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law