Digital Design Director Mirum San Diego
The Digital Creative Director is responsible for inspiring and directing teams to create breakthrough digital experiences and develop interactive design solutions. From digital products and design systems to digitally-led marketing campaigns, you lead teams to do it all. The Creative Director has a strong affinity for business, strategy, a deep understanding of technology, and curiosity of what is next. These attributes are evident presenting work to clients, internally or at industry events.
- Be a lead creative for assigned accounts and relationships.
- Be part of making our agency buzzing, happy, innovative, dedicated, inspired, and profitable.
- Be a lead for assigned accounts and projects – you own the ideation and creative execution.
- Partner with Strategy team to deliver overall solution.
- Take responsibility and full accountability for assignment output quality – overall experience, visual design, content, and brand.
- Develop great relationships with our clients. Make sure they are happy, educated, informed and ready to work with us on future assignments.
- Be a contributor for assigned accounts and projects – provide your insights, expertise, ideas and solutions to account team.
- Manage your accounts’ creative resources.
- You will embrace, evolve and evangelize our methodologies, philosophies and commitment to Beautiful, Usable, Interesting, and Smart Design.
- Pitch and win new business.
- Complete commitment to project and client success
- Deepest understanding of our clients brand and customers
- Profitability of your accounts and assignments
- Outstanding quality of your deliverables
- Staffing and utilization management for your assignments
- Be a leader, example and inspiration for our department and agency
- Win awards because of your ideas, leadership and brilliant execution
- You have a breathtaking portfolio. You do amazing work. You make others do even better work.
- You live and breathe system design.
- You have both Social and Digital experience
- You have experience creating/managing large-scale, omnichannel deliverables that are stunningly creative and strategically on point.
- You have experience with integrated, omnichannel campaigns.
- Experience in .com, mobile, video, motion and installation experience
- Experience in complex UI design, product design and application
- An overall understanding of Web production and the capabilities within digital channels
- Experienceworking with agency partners and multiple client stakeholders of all levels
- You have awe-inspiring presentation skills
- You are all about great relationships with the client.
- You will be great mentor to our junior team members.
- You understand your assignments profitability, sales forecasts and staffing needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law