Web Developer Mirum Shopper Los Angeles
Full Stack Web Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for the realization of detailed designs and implementation of architectural strategies for Mirum's applications and websites. May guide other developers and advise cross teams with technical implementation details surrounding technology architecture for our clients.
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.<span
- Develop additional smaller, fast turn-aroundmicrosites as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields<span
- 3+ years of experience in architecting solutions single page app technologies such as Angular, Ember, React
- Expert with the latest web authoring tools and latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert with cross-platform, multi-browser issues
- Expert with responsive design and mobile development best practices
- Strong Node.js, NPM experience
- Strong experience using Node.jsas a webserver
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Work well in a team environment with other developers, designers, project managers and marketing
- Work well in a fast-pacedenvironment with fluid priorities
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to express conceptual and physical architecture to directors and other key strategic partners
- Desire to contribute your amazing ideas on how to make things better for your projects and coworkers
- Expert with converting Sketch files to code
- Expert knowledge of React, Universal React, module development
- Expert knowledge of Webpack
- Strong knowledge of Express
- Knowledge of Node package development
- Knowledge of AWS technologies such as ECS, EC2, RDS, Route53
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, MySql, Postgres
- Familiarity with Drupal (preferablyversion 8)
- Experience in Media and Entertainment industry desirable
- Digital agency or startup experience is a plus
- Available code samples strongly preferred
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law